Saturday night, February 23rd, we attended the 2013 ADDY Awards Gala at the Jonesboro Country Club. The night was filled with success and honors as our team took home 8 professional awards and 6 student awards and 1 costume award.
Our professional awards consisted of:
- Gold ADDY for the Pleth Website,
- Gold ADDY for the Pleth Space Poster,
- Silver ADDY for the Armor Seed App,
- Silver ADDY for the Pleth Window Graphics,
- And Bronze ADDY’s for the following: White River Health System Website, Nettleton Concrete Website, Pleth Promotional Campaign & the Greenbrier Chamber Website.
We are so honored to have been recognized for our hard work and dedication.
We are very grateful to have such a talented staff of creatives who brought home 6 student awards on Saturday night. Brittany Foster, Shanshan Ai, and Matt Smith received a gold ADDY for their efforts in the highly acclaimed Downtown Jonesboro Campaign for the Downtown Jonesboro Association. Janie Walter received a silver ADDY along with a special judges student award for her Janie Walter logo. Brittany Foster received a silver ADDY for the Caution Brewing CO. Can Series, and bronze ADDY’s for the Cayman Islands Campaign & Fashion Advertising.
The ADDY Awards Gala also hosted a Mad Men: Don & Betty Draper contest. Our very own accounting manager Lauren Geurin took home the award for the best Betty Draper!
Congratulations to our talented team!